cbf/2.0 Index du Forum
cbf/2.0 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

PSG target never wanted Atletico Madrid exit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cbf/2.0 Index du Forum -> cbf/2.0 -> La Gazette
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: PSG target never wanted Atletico Madrid exit Répondre en citant

Paris Saint-Germain target and Atletico Madrid star Felipe Luis has revealed that he always wanted to stay at the sbobet777 Wanda Metropolitano this summer. PSG were desperate to sign a left-back this summer and Felipe Luis was one target, apart from Alex Sandro and Danny Rose. They did end up signing Juan Bernat from Bayern Munich on sbobet777 deadline day. The Brazilian told BeIn Sport about rumors linking him with a move to Paris Saint-Germain and he confirmed that he never wanted to leave Atleti.
He said:  "Three weeks ago this situation emerged, but I immediately reiterated to the company that I did not want to leave on the contrary.
"Many lies have been written sbobet777about me." Felipe Luis joined Atletico from Chelsea in the summer of 2015, a season after he had joined the Stamford Bridge based side from Atleti.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cbf/2.0 Index du Forum -> cbf/2.0 -> La Gazette Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange