cbf/2.0 Index du Forum
cbf/2.0 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Homestuck Webcomic

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cbf/2.0 Index du Forum -> cbf/2.0 -> Qui êtes-vous ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Juin - 21:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Homestuck Webcomic Répondre en citant

Homestuck Webcomic > urlin.us/2p7ac

Homestuck Webcomic, Red Giant PluralEyes 3.5

Comics Alliance. Comic Book Resources. What are our Pesterchums going to see when they disappear through the next flower shaped portal? What kind of world will we see when we explore the worlds around the characters? Will it be a futuristic building perched near a frog-themed temple? Maybe its on a golden city covering a moon chained to a planet. Hussie has gone on the record as saying the comic* is primarily a comedy Which I suppose is more a reason for it not to end as a joke. The rest is still theoretically typed by the player(aka:you, the reader). io9. But that may be just a symptom of the fandoms youth, and in the years to come the Homestuck will receive the level of critical analysis that I whole-heartedly believe it deserves. Join 2,216 other followers Community Other Webcomic Sites Altertainment Artpatient.com Assorted Web Comics Circuit Reader Comic Dish Comics Alliance: Webcomics Comixpedia Digital Strips Fleen I Am Legend (Rain of Gods) Indistinguishable from Magic Joystiq's Webcomic Wrap-Up Just The First Frame Koltreg's Nerding/Review Blog Morgan Wick Scott McCloud on Webcomics Tangents The Bad Webcomics Wiki The Webcomic Beacon The Webcomic List Webcomics at io9 Webcomics at MTV Geek Webcomics Nation Webcomics.com Webcomics.me Websnark Wild Webcomic Review Your Webcomics! Zhi Print Comic Mockery Lasagna Cat The Comics Curmudgeon This Week in Milford Comic News Comics Alliance Comics Worth Reading Kleefeld On Comics MTV's Splash Page Robot 6 (on CBR) The Beat The Comics Journal The Comics Reporter The Savage Critic El Santos Twitter That was a Gronking To Remember 1yearago Why do so many AMV creators use the Marilyn Manson version of "This Is Halloween"? That version SUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSS. My biggest issue with Homestruck was just how complex it was getting, what with all the new characters and such.

Reply Professional Mole September 2, 2013 at 12:03 pm I dont think Homestuck will end as a prank on its fans. He is very white and rich, not someone who should go to prison. ^ Mike Rugnetta (September 5, 2012). Lauren Rae Orsini, in an interview with Andrew Hussie, asked Hussie whether, because of the immense size of Homestuck and its fandom, with more than 5,000 pages and 128 characters, Hussie considered himself in control of the comic. I think that you should publish more about this topic, it download mp3There are hundreds of games out already for the i - Pod Nano. He has a webcomic. Theyve brought me in on the Hollywood-side to help set up what that team is going to be, says Basco. On April 13, 2016 exactly seven years after Homestuck began Hussie released the final update of the webcomic. Hes awkward yet likable, pleasantly goofy and loyal to friends that he cant really see. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestafftvtropes.org.

Bataan (1943)(Robert Taylor)*RodBanshee.Season.1.The Age of Adaline 2015 PROPER (1080p x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 5 1 Tigole)The Age of Adaline 2015 PROPER (1080p x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 5 1 Tigole)r.g.mechanics.south.park.the.stick.of.truthParrot Minikit 1.03c ManualAmaral.-.Gato.negro.-.Dragon.rojo.FLACPl7-2 softwareAlice In Wonderland.Nederlands GesprokenVice city game free download bittorrentcrashday crack free

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Juin - 21:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cbf/2.0 Index du Forum -> cbf/2.0 -> Qui êtes-vous ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange